The term ‘Project Perfection Pte Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Senoko Loop Singapore 758146. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
PRODUCT ADVANCE REPLACEMENTS
DITA Audio does not provide advance replacement products.
DITA Audio will only provide refunds to customers that have purchased product directly from SEC within 30 days from the date of purchase. Customers that purchased product from a DITA Audio distributor/vendor seeking a refund will have to request reimbursement from the original distributor/vendor.
SHIPPING TO DITA AUDIO
DITA Audio will be responsible for shipping to the customer after repair/replacement ONLY. The customer is responsible for all shipping/handling charges related to returning the product to DITA Audio or one of the DITA Audio authorised repair facilities. Products must be shipped in their original packaging or otherwise suitably protected to avoid damage during shipping. DITA Audio will not be responsible for any damage incurred during shipment. DITA Audio will only be responsible for packages that are verified as having been received into our warehouse via a shipment tracking number provided by the customer's shipping company.
In the event that a repair action is performed, DITA Audio will be responsible for all costs associated with the repair including parts and labor costs. All service labor is guaranteed for 90 days or until the conclusion of the originally purchased product's original warranty period, whichever period of time is greater.
DITA Audio may, at its discretion, choose to replace the product completely with a new or remanufactured product. In the event of product obsolescence, a suitable replacement will be chosen based upon the features, the intended use (according to DITA Audio) and the retail price of the original product. In the event of product obsolescence DITA Audio cannot guarantee the same colour or aesthetic attributes as the original product. All warranty replacements are guaranteed for 90 days or until the conclusion of the originally purchased product's original warranty period, whichever period of time is greater.
EXPECTED TURNAROUND TIME
The expected turnaround time is subject to parts and product availability and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
The DITA Audio Service Department will be the final determining authority for all potential warranty claims for service and/or replacement.
REPAIRS AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD
In the event that repairs are required after the expiration of the original warranty, you may contact DITA Audio or any of its authorised partners. Under most circumstances, repairs will be conducted only after a formal quotation citing the repair charges has been submitted to the purchaser. Repairs are subject to the availability of parts. In an event where the parts have been obsoleted or are no longer available, an equivalent model will be substituted at the cost of the repair.