Warranty (except USA, Australia)
The original DITA Audio product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of one year or twelve months for IEMs, and and half a year or six months for cables. For some products, a different warranty period applies, this will be indicated within the manual or packaging.
The limited warranty applies only to products that belong to the time of purchase to the current sales program. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused products by the first end user.
Please retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase. Unless you submit proof of purchase, which will be verified by your local DITA Audio service partner, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs that are carried out. Proof of purchase must state the date of purchase and name of the product.
If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, DITA Audio / Project Perfection Pte Ltd or their service partners will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or (at the discretion of DITA Audio / Project Perfection Pte Ltd ) replace the product or its defective parts.
DITA Audio / Project Perfection Pte Ltd or their service partners may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of DITA Audio / Project Perfection Pte Ltd or their service partners.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
- Minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
- Any accessories supplied with the product
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage)
- Faults due to wear and tear
- Any modification of products effected by you or a third party, unless prior written permission has been obtained
- Faults due to force majeure
- Faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorised persons or repair shops. Further, this warranty is voided by removal or alteration of identification labels, serial numbers or safety labels on the product or its parts. Warranty claims can be enforced in any country throughout the world in which the statutory rights of the country concerned are not in conflict with our warranty regulations. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted.
Consumers may be entitled to statutory rights in their own countries which are not restricted by these warranty terms and conditions, as the warranty is governed by the laws of the country in which the product was purchased by the consumer. The provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods do not apply to this service.
If you wish to file a claim under the warranty, please contact your local service partner for detailed return instructions.
The following types of documents, printed or electronic, are not considered valid receipts and therefore cannot be used to determine eligibility for warranty:
- Credit Card Statements
- PayPal and/or eBay (or any other auction site) confirmations
- Bank Statements
- Bills of Lading, Bills of Material or any other type of shipping detail document
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Counterfeit or "Grey Market" product or products purchased from any non-authorised dealers.
- Damage or inoperability caused by inadequate repair work performed by the end user or any non-authorised repair center.
- Products where the identification label, serial number or safety label has been removed or altered.
- Inoperability due to lack of reasonable maintenance and care as determined by DITA Audio or its recognised partners.
This warranty does not cover any physical and/or electrical damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Malicious destruction
- Acts of nature
- The temporary or permanent affixing of any items supplied or not supplied by the manufacturer with any adhesive, fastener or the like.
- Inadequate repair work performed by the end user or any non-authorised repair centre.